Thursday, January 04, 2007

What movies should be posted in this website?

Hi , how are you? I'm sure your great. I created a poll to find out what kind of movies you like to see posted on this website. Till now, I only posted movies that I knew were a hit or if the story and other stuff is great. I'm not sure if you are ok with that. That's why vote and tell me, it only takes a few seconds. My website description said that you can control this site, well, I thought I better start letting you control it. The poll is located on the Just answer this poll by selecting you choice then click Submit. Thank you for your time.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

page counter
Free Hit Counter Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr!